It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2006, 02:41 PM   #1
(female)

tinycloud HB User
can I remove dark freckles, almost moles that aren't raised?

I have some light and dark freckles on my body in different parts and they usually donít bother me because everyone has them, but there are 2 on my face close to my lip that seem to have gotten darker over the years. On my neck I also have about a patch of 4 and I just plain donít like them. This wouldnít be considered mole removal because they arenít technically moles because they are very small and not raised, so how can I make them go away?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-07-2006, 08:25 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Hating glasses HB User
Re: can I remove dark freckles, almost moles that aren't raised?

Tinycloud,
I think that there are laser procedures that you can look into that either lighten or eradicate the color of a "freckle" all together. Perhaps Google laser freckle removal or call a dermatologist and see if they handle it or if you would have to go to a cosmetic doctor of some sort. I know I have seen the procedure on tv. I don't think it is particulary comfortable but, if it is something you really want, the discomfort may be worth it to you.
I hope I was of some help. I am sorry I couldn't tell you any more about it like the name of it or where you can get it done. But, hopefully I gave you a good start.

Take care!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread