It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2006, 11:02 PM   #1
(female)

kk2 HB User
Angry spider bite? staph infection? HELP!

I recently got back from a visit to washington state. My friend and I both got small red ingrown hair things. They had a white dot in the middle and then soon turned into blisters. We got them in the same exact spot on our upper arms. After they turned into the blister looking things they opened up into sores. The sores would ooze yellow looking liquid and then solidify on the scab. My friends parent said that it looked like a brown recluse bite, but someone else put in that washington doesn't have brown recluses it has the hobo spider which is very similar. We researched the spider and found a website that has the stages of the spider bite on it...it looked exactly like what we had. BUT when I got back to colorado and have been here for a week i just had 7 more of the first stages pop up today in the same general area of the first one. My friends dissappeared, but my sore keeps getting bigger. And she only has one more. My step mom thinks it maybe a staph infection ... I am planning on going to the doctor on monday, but i am very confused and would like some peace of mind...before then.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread