It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2006, 11:07 AM   #1
(female)

apetones HB User
facial skin-tiny black heads,scars

I hate my skin now! close up i have open pores,crows feet,blackheads, loads of tiny ones around my mouth,nose.chin etc
how can i clear these up?
freshen my skin
i had problem after having my son with spots on chin and jawline now i have scars xxx thanks

Old 07-10-2006, 07:10 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Hating glasses HB User
Re: facial skin-tiny black heads,scars

Apetones,
Have you tried using a gentle exfoliator? They have new double sided exfoliator foaming face discs. Try Olay's brand of them. They come in a cobalt blue round container and, while I haven't been able to totally erradicate (sp) my black heads, the skin on my face has gotten tons better since I first started using them around 2 years ago. Olay's particular brand has a soft side for sensitive areas of the face and kind of a beaded side for exfoliating. It is good at sluffing off dry skin and scrubbing your pores clean. Other than that, perhaps make a trip to your dermatologist and see if they suggest something (a medication) to help you. They may suggest microdermembrasion(sp). I don't know how that works or if it is painful (it sounds like it to me). Just do what you think is good for you. Give the discs a shot and see how they work for you. It may be all you need to get your skin back into shape. Use a good moisturizer too.
Take care and keep in touch!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread