It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2006, 03:30 PM   #1

wnymarrk HB User
Sunburn & weird marks

Yesterday I was outside for no longer than 2 hours swimming in the buffalo, ny area. After I got home, I realized that my back itched, so I looked at it and noticed sunburn with many white and grey bumps. The bumps kind of look like blisters, and kind of like dead skin. I couldn't find anything about it anywhere.

I am not sure if it was caused from the sun or from possibly a chemical in the pool.

I also have red dots, almost like burn marks, on each of my fingers and toes. They do burn, but i'm not sure what they are either.

[url][ [COLOR=Sienna][I]REMOVED[/I][/COLOR] ][/url]

that shows the marks on my fingers, which look the same on my toes. Does anybody know what any of these could be?

Last edited by moderator2; 07-12-2006 at 03:46 PM. Reason: please do not post pictures or personal websites for any reason

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread