It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2006, 01:34 AM   #1
(male)

The Punisher HB User
3 cysts and 1 perianal abscess in 2 months

couple of months ago this lump shows up on my back, it first felt like a pimple under the skin that i could move around, eventually it got bigger and bigger, to the point that one day it poped, It bled for the longest time, it eventually stopped, only to have it fill up and bust again... this was happening 2 times a week to the point it was runing my shirts and bothering me so i went and got it removed.

till this day i still have a tiny hole that oozes out blood every oncein a while and just never heals..

2 weeks after this, another cyst shows up on my buttcheek, i leave it, it eventually filled with blood and busted.. I am curently dealing with this right now, it refils and drains and refills and drains... I am giving it a chance to see if it clears up on it's own and that i will not have to have it removed.

In the middle of that, i also had a Perinanal abscess, had it drained and packing for 1 week. Just now starting to heal enough that i can sit ...

and now i have another cyst developing on my shoulder blade. Due to having already 2 i can tell this is going to be one as well as I can already move the ball under the skin.

so my questions are:
are cysts suppose to be blood filed? I though it was just a cheese like fluid? Mine have all been blood so far.

Why all of sudden an outburst of cysts? Is there a cause for this or a disease that causes multiple cysts?

What happens if i don't remove them and they bust on their own.. Will it eventually stop from refiling and busting again ??

Thank for any help you can give me..

the cyst that was removed showed no signs of cancer by the way.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2006, 06:17 AM   #2
(male)

infide HB User
Re: 3 cysts and 1 perianal abscess in 2 months

Hi i share your pain. I also have cysts every now and then. But mine is worse cause it usually occurs on my face. I had one behind my ear that kept swelling and bursting blood like you said. The reason why there is blood is usally the presence of an infection. However if the cyst wall and sac is not surgically removed, meaning even a tiny bit was left, the swelling will come back eventually. Thats what happened to me till i got it surgically removed. Infected, red swollen pain, antibiotics burst heals and then comes again.

Right now i have one near my eye. Big, fluctulant but doesnt feel like it will burst!!!! I wish it would! Maybe i need 2 get it drained by a doctor as well.

Anyway i think you should get the sac of the cyst removed by your surgeon or else it will be prone to infection and swelling.

Good luck....i hope my cyst heals too it really sucks!

Old 09-28-2006, 11:49 PM   #3
(male)

The Punisher HB User

It has been a while since i came back to this thead, i have been on vacation...

While on vacation the cyst that was on my shoulder blane grew to almost the size of a golf ball, eventually it burst... This was 2 months ago and today it still leaks out blood/puss every single day. In addition i also had one on my arm which also burts and has now been 1 month and continues to blood/puss out everyday. I also developed another cyst right by my shoulder blade again, which just poped today.

I also now have another on my lower back which has not popped but is increasing as time progresses...

I am a point that before i go out anywhere i have to cover all my cysts with bandaids or else i will just get all my shirts full of blood/pus. This is driving me up the wall and I want it to stop.

Why is this happening all of a sudden? And how can i stop them. And should i get the ones i have now removed?

Please reply.

Old 10-03-2006, 08:57 PM   #4
(male)

The Punisher HB User

Am I alone with these problems?

Old 10-09-2006, 09:58 AM   #5

Jett456 HB User

I used to get those and my son (20) gets them too. Apply warm compress to draw out pus. You might need an antibiotic if they get really large.

Old 10-09-2006, 10:27 AM   #6
(male)

The Punisher HB User

[QUOTE=Jett456]I used to get those and my son (20) gets them too. Apply warm compress to draw out pus. You might need an antibiotic if they get really large.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately with them being on my back makes it hard for me to reach to be able to apply hot compresses And i went to see a doctor and he gave me antibiotics for 10 days 4 pills a day, so far i have not noticed any improvement, has been already 4 days.

I am hoping to see a dermatologist soon in hopes of getting some kinda of resolution...

Did it eventually stop for you ?

Closed Thread