It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2006, 04:28 PM   #1
(male)

thomasknowles HB User
Which is the best self tan

Hi everyone for a week or so I am going to use a sunbed to cover my bad skin that is'nt going to be fix anytime soon so please may you recommed a good self tan to keep the tan from the the sunbeds because I only want to use one a few times because of the long term damage.

Old 07-31-2006, 06:41 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Hating glasses HB User
Re: Which is the best self tan

thomasknowles,
I use the Loreal Sublime Glow in Medium. I love it. It makes me look nice and tan and, I don't tan at all given my fear of skin cancer. Also, it isn't orangey. It really does make you look like you have a tan. Plus, it has kind of a shimmery thing that makes your skin a little shiny. Not oily shiny. Healthy shiny. I shower at night to make my mornings less painful and put it on after my shower so, some of the glowyness is rubbed off in my sleep. And, like all other sunless tanning lotions that I have tried, it does rub off on your clothes but, it seems to wash out well in the laundry. Just make sure you wear something that you don't care too much about after you put it on just in case it doesn't come out of your clothes. Anyway, I like the way it evens out my skin tone, softens my skin and, it gradually darkens with each use. My legs have never looked so pretty and healthy!

Take care!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2006, 12:55 PM   #3
(female)

marlene1986 HB User

does it work well on the face too?

Old 08-04-2006, 09:50 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Hating glasses HB User

Marlene,
You can try it on your face. I have very sensitive skin on my face so, I broke out but, try it and see if it works. If not, try the Jergans Natural Glow for the face. They actually have it specifically for the face. It comes in a smaller bottle than the one for the body. I couldn't use that either though because my skin is that sensitive. Ugh! But, give either one of them a shot! If it doesn't work, just try makeup a shade darker than what you are wearing now or however much darker you need to match the rest of your skin.

Take care and let me know how it works out for you!

Closed Thread