It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2006, 12:15 PM   #1
(male)

ghostknight HB User
Question upper arms and legs...

hi, i'm having no luck finding a way to get rid of large patches of red bumps on my upper arms and legs. they don't itch or cause any problem besides being unattractive; one doctor who saw it told me about a condition where blood rises into the hair follicles and causes something that can look like what i have. unfortunately, i forgot what the condition is called and what type of skin lotion he mentioned could help reduce or eliminate it. all i remember is kera- not much help since that covers pretty much the entire feild. if anyone has heard of this i'd be very grateful to hear from them. thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
51 and starting to have saggy skin around arms and upper legs janna57 Aging Issues 1 06-29-2010 12:38 AM
tiny red bumps/chicken skin on upper arms? sweptaway76 Skin Problems 16 07-14-2008 09:47 PM
Despirately seeking answers about small red bumps on legs and the upper arm!!! ziggy89 Skin Problems 1 03-06-2008 07:48 PM
Nerve tingling and pain in my upper back, Please Help walus Neuropathy 11 07-19-2007 02:17 PM
tiny red dots all over upper arms maria16v Skin Problems 3 05-28-2006 09:05 AM