It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2006, 10:12 AM   #1
(female)

sara267 HB User
Itchy bumps on chest..

Okay, maybe someone on here might know what this is..

I've had these little white bumps all over my chest for the past month. A few of them are red, but mostly all of them are white. The problem is -- they are sooo itchy. I went to the derm. who at first thought it was acne, but what kind of acne would be this itchy???? The itchiness kept getting worse, so I went to my family doctor who thought it was contact dermatitis, so they prescribed me some steroid cream. This helped with the itchiness for a while (2 weeks) but then i actually did get acne, so i stopped the steroid cream. The acne is gone, but i am left with these intensely itchy bumps. I have been taking Benadryl every nite for the past week to help with the itchiness, but its becoming almost unbearable... I have no idea what could be causing this, therefore, i'm not sure what i should be doing to make it any better.

I have another appt with a different derm, but i didn't know if anyone had any ideas what this could be? Maybe you had something similiar to this?

Please help~!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread