It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2006, 11:03 AM   #1
(female)

kirsty282 HB User
water filled pores on tops of arms

at the tops of my arms i get what look like black pores and when i squeeze them they pop and its clear liquid that comes out. ive tried to stop doing this but ive always been a squeezer! sometimes i leave my arms all red and blotchy from doing this. am i mad? what are these things? i dont want to do it anymore so if anyone knows of a way to get rid, please help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2006, 04:40 PM   #2
(female)

saraa56 HB User
Re: water filled pores on tops of arms

I get the same things! Ive been to a skin specalist along time ago and she first told me that alot of teenagers get it on there arms, shoulders, back and legs and that it was caused from stress She gave me cream but i didnt find it helped, the next time i went to visit her she told me it was from the sun. Anyway i havent been back for along time and its getting worst i have it everywhere my arms are alll reddd now like little bumps like there scared becausee i was bad and i kept picking them and squeezing them too i also have them on my legs but there not that bad its just alittle bit near my knee. I know its not fun and not the best looking and its hard because they bug me and i pick them to but if i were you dont pick them because it makes it worst and it will ruin your skin my arms are bad now. Sorry i know i wasnt much help because i dont really know what there caused from but it could be the sun? i dont know but i too would like to know if anyone knows of something that might help or if there is anything out there that might help the redness or scars to make them less noticeable. Thanks...Good luck Kirsty i hope you find something.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-14-2006, 11:44 AM   #3
(female)

kirsty282 HB User
Thumbs up Re: water filled pores on tops of arms

thanks for the reply, its nice to know im not alone,
xx

Old 08-14-2006, 05:50 PM   #4
(female)

crazy_itch HB User
Re: water filled pores on tops of arms

I don't have what you have but I think you should try reading on shingles. It may or may not be what you have but it's worth looking into.

Here's a web site that I found to be beneficial: shinglesinfo.com

There's even a picture of the rash on ***** - check that out also.

And no - you're not alone. I don't know what I have either but it's driving me crazy. I'm going to a 3rd dermatologist tomorrow...

Closed Thread