It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2006, 02:50 AM   #1
(female)

kassy HB User
skin tag removal with Freeze Away?

I am considering trying to remove a skin tag under my breast with the new Compound W Freeze Away. I am assuming it is also a burning type acid for a wart similiar to the burning acid they would freeze my skin tag off with. If it's successful I have others but the 1 under my breast catches on my bra band and bleeds at times and a scar there wouldn't be the end of the world since I don't know what I am doing. Any suggesstions?

Old 08-20-2006, 09:38 AM   #2
(female)

SPORT46 HB User
Re: skin tag removal with Freeze Away?

I cut off my skin tags with a small sharp scissors. It feels like a pinch if you do it quickly. I've done many of them. It is not a big deal. Just dab alcohol on it afterwards and it heals up within a day or two.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2006, 06:51 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB User

I used a sterilized nail clipper...one fast ouch and done. Sometimes lots of blood so apply pressure for a while.

No, I wouldn't use the anti-wart med.

Old 09-07-2006, 11:14 PM   #4
(male)

Oceandivvr HB User

I have had skin tags on my face and under my arms. Where I can easily see what I am doing (face) I grab them with a pair of tweezers and YANK QUICKLY. Usually no bleeding and they are healed up in a few days. Under my arms, where they are larger, a pair of nail clippers does the job. When you get ready to squeeze the clippers together, YELL something out as you do it to distract yourself. There is usually quite a bit of bleeding under the arm but hold a wash cloth in your arm pit for a short while and it will stop. The healing takes a little longer, because of the location, and the rubbing back and forth can be annoying, Give it 3-5 days and it will be gone. I have done this for years - BUT, I am not a Doctor.
Good luck ..

Old 09-22-2006, 02:06 PM   #5
(female)

DEMETREE RICKS HB User
Re: skin tag removal

what would be the best way to remove a skin tag on the side of the nipple of the breast?

Old 09-25-2006, 03:23 PM   #6
(female)

sanmarie HB User

I think for that area I would go to the doctor and have him snip it off. I'm willing to try all sorts of things but in that sensitive of an area I'd want to play it safe. That's just my opinion. Maybe someone who has snipped one off themselves there might want to share.

Sandi

Closed Thread