It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2006, 07:23 PM   #1
(male)

kapheen'' HB User
Stress related rash?? - If possible.

First of all, is it even possible to get a rash while under massive amounts of stress an a daily basis? The rash looks like rather small circular red bumps, there are not any large clusters. They are all over my body inches apart. They itch, they don't spread when itched.

Hmmm... They look like mosquito bites, with out the actual bite mark in the center. After itching them a head to the bumps appear, and if I itch further they bleed slightly, no pus. Also, after the head appears and I itch them, they bleed, then they disappear completely after about 3-4 days.

The more stressed out I get the more appear

So basically my question is: Is it possible to get a rash from stress? regardless of the answer, what would this rash be labeled as? (other than a stress related rash, lol). I wish I could post a picture but I don't possess the proper equipment. No large clusters, They are inches apart. Maybe a total of 15 on my left arm and about 20 spread across my back.

Thanks for reading, replies greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited by kapheen''; 10-25-2006 at 07:34 PM.

Old 12-29-2007, 10:28 AM   #2
(female)

barbara99 HB User
Re: Stress related rash?? - If possible.

I can't believe no one has answered your post! I'm getting the exact same thing and I'm almost positive it isn't bugs. The bites are in random spots and don't seem as many as yours, but your description matches what I've got. I've been under significant stress the past two weeks and have washed all my laundry and sheets to ensure its not bug bites. Any thoughts out there?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2007, 03:43 AM   #3
(female)

cyndi627 HB User
Re: Stress related rash?? - If possible.

I get somethng similar - little bumps (hives) on my neck, face back - they seem to come when i'm hot or stressed. I don't get a lotof them but they itch. i don't think they're bites. I've had them for years.

Closed Thread