It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2006, 02:45 AM   #1
(male)

[Professorf HB User
Rash and stretch marks

I have a rash on my back that I dont know how to get rid of? At one time it was really bad but when I changed the comforter on my bed it got better.
Anwway what can I do to get rid of it? The rash wont go away on it own.

I mentioned in another post that I have very mild stretch marks on my buttox they are not even red they are just about 4 lines I have been using cocoa butter since I got them and reducing my workout to 3 times a week. How l ong before the stretch marks go away. Will they go away they are very light and again they dont have red lines.

Ok thanks
Professor Falken

Last edited by [Professorf; 11-23-2006 at 02:47 AM.

Old 11-24-2006, 12:39 PM   #2
(female)

applekiss HB User
Re: Rash and stretch marks

Hi.. Stretch marks don't go away since they are skin that split apart by over stretching, but after awhile looks less obvious. Tanning is something people do to reduce the appearence. Scrubs are also a good way to smooth it out. It is best to use lotion if you work out because dry skin will usually cause stretch marks keeping it moisturized is best to prevent it. Just about everyone gets stretch marks even skinny people.
About the itchy rash..Could you be allergic to some food or detergent. Also wearing 100% cotton t shirts seems to help. Nylon, polyester, or fury materials seems to irritate skin. I get itchy back too and taking a shower and using some soap helps. Also afetr shower dont wear your shirt right away give it time to air out before wearing a shirt. changin bedsheets weekly. Sweat cause bacteria which leads to itchy back so wash up and keep cool and dry and clean..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-20-2006, 03:34 AM   #3
(male)

[Professorf HB User
Re: Rash and stretch marks

That is some good advice thank you so much.

Closed Thread