It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2006, 10:54 PM   #1
(female)

RaileeJones23 HB User
Itchy, red bumps on legs!

I've struggled with this problem for nearly 4 years now, and I have no clue what to do. I have had eczema in the past, but this has been around even before that. My legs, especially my thighs, have red bumps everywhere. During winter especially, and when I sweat, my legs get incredibly itchy. I end up scratching my legs through my pants or jeans all the time. Whenever I try shaving, my legs turn very very red, and these bumps are easily cut. I've tried using over the counter lotions to tame this, and it ends up just making my legs itch even more. I saw my doctor for my eczema, and he had given me a lotion that used to be prescription, it has a type of acid in it that helps eczema and psoriasis (sorry, I forgot the name of the lotion). I've tried using that, and it soaks into my skin and helps, but my legs end up burning and become very red, as if I had just freshly shaved. I'm not sure what to do, I am incredibly embarrassed to show off my legs, and besides the skin problem, I think I look great. Any ideas on what this is, how I could fix it, or anything so I can be back in my bikini and lovin' life (and my legs)?

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
itchy bumpy skin pipi321 Skin Problems 5 01-02-2009 12:22 PM
itchy puss filled bumps on arms and legs on hair folicles from childhood nirvanabin Skin Problems 2 09-19-2008 11:36 PM
Itchy bumps mystery finally solved roses4lace Allergies 1 03-16-2008 05:35 AM
Itchy Big Red Raised Bumps? Help! star42 Children's Health 1 06-28-2006 04:46 AM
Red itchy stinging bumps after epilating/tweezing mansi Skin Problems 0 08-20-2005 06:49 PM