It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2007, 01:45 PM   #1
(male)

B123 HB User
Question :0 Rashes?!

Hello.

FIRST LET ME APOLOGIZE FOR MY HUGE READ! I JUST WANT TO PROVIDE ALL THE INFO I THINK IS IMPORTANT!

Any help would be so GREAT!

that being said.. I am worried about my health!

Lately it just seems like allot of stuff has been going wierd with my body and its skin..

First off.

Let me say that I have had 1 sectual encounter in the last year, oral to genital i explain below but it was very limited contact between the 2 of us for about 2 minutes total in a car. I give better details below.

Also i have been extremely stressed and suffered from insomnia last couple months before and maybe even mild depression.

But to the rash.

I had a rash on my genitals that was sort of itchy, little bit tingly i guess insofar as it made it hard to sit completely still for a long time sometimes also some rectal itchiness i describe more below.

Anyhow.

I had that rash for about 3 weeks or so (cant remember the lengts 100% but this is a rough estimate) and it is STILL healing. but doing allot better.

The buildup was somewhat odd. it was quite dry for some time and itchy so i would itch it here and there in passing, i was also shaving my genital area with a trimmer of sorts, sideburns clipper, like zero buzzer. not a razor blade but the hair would get cut pretty low to the skin. maybe a mm or 2 out of the skin.

Ok. so that rash ended up getting kinda red. It was around the base of my penis in the middle shaft wise and not too big, but the surrounding area was red. It extended up the shaft a little bit .25 inch or so just within the local region where the primary dryness, redness was which was around the fold areas and areas where skin/moves rubs the most right around there. The rash made my skin look kinda shiny i guess, im not sure if thats silvery?.. but it looked kinda glossy, but no mucous or oiliness, NO BUMPS or any type just kinda like plastic looks when its reflective etc, and red. No sores, or anything like that. One time a tiny scab showed up just b/c of the cracked skin healing, but the scab was very small, and only 1 scab bout the size of a ball point pen tip.

Some times after a hot shower while it was in its cracked dry state it would be a little bit weepy for a few 10-20 mins after the shower while it was drying. I imagined it was just b/c the small (hard to tell) cracks in the dryness were moistened etc and absorbed more water or whatever, at least i infered this was what this was from. It would be like that for just a little bit, then dry out.

Anyhow. It became kind of annoying and i thought it was odd that it wasn't going away quickly like a normal case of jock itch or tinea for me.

Days that i wouldn't shower on the rash would deff. get worse or more severe, not unbelievable, but noticeable... most likely from just being dry, dirty, etc. I started taking 2 showers a day religiously and washing laboriously and the rash got ALLOT better, this was about 3-4 weeks in and now it is pretty much gone, but a little bit on my scrotum, and some mild redness where the rash was.

I was worried that it was herpes or something, so i went to the campus doctor, and he said it was most likely folliculitis. But he didn't seem to convince me very well due to the fact that the rash down there was definitely on the tail end or its retreat. This rash just seemed soo odd cuz ive been shaving like that down there for some time in high school, at least a few years (2 or so). and no problems.. And not alot of switches in my clothing types lately at all, nothing my body hasn't seen before in the past years.

To add to this, my rectum was kind of itchy during all this, still a little bit now but not bad. It would just make we want to scratch it, irritating etc, fairly close to my anus i would imagine, not on it b/c i think that would hurt, but it was itchy and mildly sensitive i guess (nice relieving feeling when i would touch it when it itched)

NOW!!!

Today i wake up, and ive got these two bad mother of rashes under my armpits. Worse under my right, but i didn't even notice at first when i woke up. During my shower it started to hurt some and i was like, ***, and when i got out, still hurts i went to go eat. Man THIS THING IS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. I'm a pretty tough guy, and it had me wincing to move my arms around where the skin in my pits rubbed at all. I would say this is possibly a painful rash, for sure.

As far as sexual activity b/c i know these may be symptoms of std s and what not...

-Age 22.5
-Few oral encounters over the course of my life, maybe 4/5 total times (diff peeps) in all 22 years.
-Sexual Intercourse with 1 person ever, long term gf of 2 years.
-Most recent sexual encounter was with a somewhat slutty girl from my knowledge who I engaged with, oral sex performed on me FOR UNDER 1min. Oral sex to her for less, maybe 2 licks?.. lips did touch skin... not a bunch tho.. it was very quick.. not full on oral sex at all... but whatever..

thats it.

I'm going to get it checked out on Monday by a doctor here again for whatever its worth.

I'm sorry for this huge post, im just semi concerned cuz i never really get rashes, i mean on my body outside jock itch, ringworm, tinea etc.

Any help would be so great.

thanx all.

Last edited by B123; 02-17-2007 at 01:53 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread