It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2007, 10:12 PM   #1
(female)

BDavis932 HB User
Itchy ~ Mysterious ~ Traveling rash

In November I broke out in a VERY itchy rash on my thigh 10-15 spots. Then in December (about 3 to 4 weeks later) I broke out with a rash on my rear 14 to 16 spots. Then about 3-4 weeks later a HUGE rash all over my stomach (40 to 50 spots). And again about 2 weeks ago on my arm and a couple on my chest about 12 or so in all.

These itch TERRIBLY. The Dr. has not seen them but he prescribed an RX of anthistine which knocked me out, but helped the itching and some hydrocortizone cream.

These are similiar to bug bites, like chiggars maybe, but they are not chiggers. I have no idea what it could be except that in October we went to the coast of Texas during a red tide and we were out in the water for a few minutes until we found out it was red tide. I'm wondering if it could be a parsite or micro-organisim that I got from the red tide? Seem weird that is comes every 3 to 4 weeks so wondering if it could be hormonal?

Any one have any ideas??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2007, 06:31 AM   #2
(female)

skipa dee babe HB User
Re: Itchy ~ Mysterious ~ Traveling rash

Hello,
Not sure if i have the samething or not , what does yours look like ? I broke out in these little pink/flesh colored bumps that itch like crazy, i first had them on my breasts about a month ago , and 5 days later on my breasts and belly, two weeks later they've come back with a vengence , they pop up everywhere.
Skipa

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2007, 10:12 AM   #3
(male)

rockflower HB User

This sounds like an allergy to gluten or wheat. It is called Dermatitis Herpetiformis. I have it and have it under control with a gluten free diet. It was diagnosed by a dermatologist.

Old 11-11-2007, 01:08 AM   #4
(female)

BDavis932 HB User

Hi all,

I just wanted to update that after my puppies went on frontline that I stopped have any issues. The vet said it was possible that it was a mite of some kind and if it was the frontline would take care of the problem. After their first treatment I never had another break out!!

Last edited by BDavis932; 11-11-2007 at 01:09 AM.

Closed Thread