It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2007, 08:57 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

nightowl2 HB User
Question Why does Pubic Hair itch(well, the area, not the hairs)...?

I have always itched here ...on and off..and boy do I hate this! I have had this discussion with other people too...is this a hormonal thing, with the pubic region..and or what?

I also wanted to know..where could I find out about the way that our hair grows in...(I know about spirals on our head) but, I was also very curious about how the pubic hair grows in...I have noticed. when I have shaved down there(which believe me, isn't all that often..God ,it is a pain,and it itches alot!) lol, but, there is a "design" how the hair grows...some of it is spirally,and some of it,are like these little wavy "lines'...I thought that this was pretty interesting...maybe it is my hair "thing" that is bugging me again..(I have trichtomania) or hair pulling..but, I don't pull there! No way!!!

But, I just thought, you know this hair growing..is kind of interesting..I have always wondered about how our hair grows, since I was a little kid....I have since noticed that my neice has two spirals on her head..and a little tuft of hair...and her baby brother(my nephew) has I think two spirals on his head, and their parents only have one spiral...and I have been wondering if this is a genetic thing, or what?

But, I just really want to know...I have been trying to figure out what doctors or scientists would call these spirals, or hair "designs" on our skin...anybody know..or know how I can further find out about this kind of stuff!?

Thanks all!

nightowl2

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread