It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2007, 05:47 PM   #1
(female)

betty1832 HB User
Unhappy Tiny pimple like blisters on my chin

Every spring I get these painful "pimple like" blisters on my chin. The blisters usually form within 24 hours of sun exposure. The blisters or bumps are very small (kind of look like millia) and the bumps usually cluster on my chin. They usually form a "head" on the blisters. After that happens I have to "pop" each one. After "popping" the blisters, they "seep" clear fluid. These blisters usually go away within a couple of days.
I am very particular about my skin. I get facials every 4 weeks and use great products for my face. I only have this problem every summer. Does anyone else have this problem?????

The Following User Says Thank You to betty1832 For This Useful Post:
yoohooma (07-19-2012)
Old 05-22-2007, 10:41 AM   #2
(female)

silverandgold HB User
Re: Tiny pimple like blisters on my chin

Sounds like your skin is very sensitive to the sun. Do you wear sunblock? Do these bumps occur ONLY on your chin?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-29-2007, 05:31 PM   #3
(female)

betty1832 HB User

[QUOTE=silverandgold;2998497]Sounds like your skin is very sensitive to the sun. Do you wear sunblock? Do these bumps occur ONLY on your chin?[/QUOTE]

Always on my chin. I always wear sunblock on my face when I am out in the sun. I wonder if the tiny blister like bumps are herpatic? The sun and heat always causes them to appear. The bumps are painful and seep clear fluid. I kind of diagnosed myself and started taking acyclovir (antiviral) to see if the bumps ever come back this summer. If they don't reappear while I am taking acyclovir, then maybe I'm right. (I had a really bad cold sore a couple of years ago on my bottom lip. Maybe this problem stems from that??)
I'm not a big sunbather, but I enjoy being outdoors in the summer. I hope I'm right and I can prevent this from happening again.

Old 05-29-2007, 08:10 PM   #4
(female)

Sherrill HB User

Yes I have this problem. In fact a couple of weeks ago I posted a similar post and have not had any response. I have had it going on 3 years now and it has seemed to have got worse. At first I thought maybe I was allergic to sunscreen so I stopped wearing it and it still appears but now it is on my chin, upper lip, around my nose, and on the back of my neck. I haven't been to a dermatologist to get it checked out. I beginning to think that it is possible that it could be caused by one of the medications I am taking. One of my medications says may be sensitive to the sun. I need the medications I am on and cannot go without to see if that is what is causing it. I almost hate going outdoors now because I know that the next day my face will be all broke out not to mention that they hurt. I also pop them and put alcohol on them to try to dry them up. Otherwise they look hideous. I will watch your post to see if you get any answers. Good luck to ya!

Old 05-30-2007, 01:03 AM   #5
(female)

georgyana76 HB User

[QUOTE=Sherrill;3012810]Yes I have this problem. In fact a couple of weeks ago I posted a similar post and have not had any response. I have had it going on 3 years now and it has seemed to have got worse. At first I thought maybe I was allergic to sunscreen so I stopped wearing it and it still appears but now it is on my chin, upper lip, around my nose, and on the back of my neck. I haven't been to a dermatologist to get it checked out. I beginning to think that it is possible that it could be caused by one of the medications I am taking. One of my medications says may be sensitive to the sun. I need the medications I am on and cannot go without to see if that is what is causing it. I almost hate going outdoors now because I know that the next day my face will be all broke out not to mention that they hurt. I also pop them and put alcohol on them to try to dry them up. Otherwise they look hideous. I will watch your post to see if you get any answers. Good luck to ya![/QUOTE]

Do these blisters itch? Maybe its rosacea in one of its forms...

Closed Thread