It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2007, 01:12 PM   #1
(female)

hunza HB User
Red face Dark patches on cheek

I am 60 yr old post menopausal women with (skin type 1V) had a small 1cm tiny light dark patch over my left cheek(driving side),which got much bigger post application of " Tri-luma" prescribed by dermatologist with no proper instructions for absolute sun avoidance. Since than I have under gone very expensive Fraxel laser therapy which made it much worse.

I was told that improper earlier Tri-luma therapy my skin pigment gone from superficial epidermal problem to treatment refractory mixed Melasma with involvement of epidermal and dermal.

My personal research on internet I read that "Mendalic acid" helps this problem without side affect what are products which carry this.
Also a skin lightener compound "4-(1-phenylethyl)1,3-benzenediol" lighten the skin generally and 22 times more potent then Kojic acid. Do you know any skin lighting product carry this ingredient?
I highly appreciate any informed suggestions and advice.
Thanks
R.hunza

Closed Thread