It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2007, 11:42 AM   #1
(male)

mch123 HB User
Re: White spots on arm, red spots on chest, shoulders, and back

I just noticed the white spots on forearm and shoulders. I am seeing the doctor on Friday, but any feedback you can offer would be great! I have copied a post I put on another website, but I haven't received any replies:

About 5-6 weeks ago, a handful of small pink/red spots (about the size of a pencil eraser) appeared under my chest. I bought Cortaid (hydrocortisone) and they faded away, but the bottle ran out and they came back. Since then, many more have appeared depsite the use of another hydrocortisone product. There are now about 25 spots total and they are under my chest and around my belly button and waistline, and seem to be gradually turning a darker shade of red. They are barely raised off the skin (if at all), there is no itching, no burning, no warts, no pus, I have no other health problems, good hygiene, etc.

I found only one pic online that resembles my "rash".

My doctor's appointment isn't until 10 days and I'm afraid waiting too long will lead to bigger problems. After 2 weeks of on-line searching, I have tentatively concluded that it is NOT any of the following (pardon spelling):

psoriasis
HIV/AIDS
tinea versicolor
heat rash
sweat rash
dermatitis
eczema
hives
rosacea
angiomas

Any ideas???

Last edited by moderator2; 08-12-2007 at 01:58 PM. Reason: posted commercial website

Closed Thread