It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2007, 06:55 PM   #1
(male)

Timothy86 HB User
Wart Removed - Please help

I had a wart for about two months on my finger by my nail. Never had one before and didn't even know what it was till I went to the docter.

Anyway, they prescribed Aldara. I was about to use it but then read about the horrible burning people were getting from it. So I got scared and didn't use it.

Well, today, I couldn't bare seeing it any longer so I cut it off. It looks great now that it stopped bleeding, except for one remaining black dot.

Will it grow back? Is there anything I should put on it? I just have a band-aid on it now.

Thanks

Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

BTW - they couldn't freeze it because it was too close to the nail bed.

Old 09-24-2007, 05:44 AM   #2
(female)

angela0226 HB User
Re: Wart Removed - Please help

Sorry to say this but it is the little black dot that you need to get rid off as this is the root of the wart. Until the root is killed it will just keep coming back and it will spread. My son has one at the moment but my GP wouldnt prescribe anything as she said they go on there own. But they do look awful.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread