It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2007, 05:51 PM   #1
(female)

AmberMorgan HB User
BAD bike wreck injury

About a month and a half ago i had a huge bike wreck. I got knocked out and i lost so much blood i couldnt move. I had a huge gash in my hand, my knee, my hip, and my arm. I got about 38 stiches in all.

Anyways everything has healed but my arm. My skin turned black before it healed and it came off. But now all the sudden its hurting again and there is this brown spot thats numb and its growing bigger. I have no clue whats wrong with my arm. The brown part is really numb too and its not on the place i got the stiches at either. The scar and where i got the stiches are in a V shape just above my elbow. And the brown numb part is in the middle of it all. Please Please help me. Its really scaring me.
Thanks
Amber

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Compressed vertebrae in wreck, help? Tripwire Spinal Cord Disorders 7 05-22-2010 01:15 AM
I was in a wreck and now my back is killing me, help! angelarenees Back Problems 2 03-07-2009 08:28 AM
Stationary bike 3 weeks post op? Laminectomy kak251 Back Problems 17 08-06-2008 07:31 PM
Car Wreck-Can't seem to move on??? boxer_dog_luv Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) 1 01-26-2007 05:51 PM
Recovering from a really bad car wreck. I have questions. Lazer-LXXVII General Health 16 02-21-2006 10:12 PM