It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2007, 12:10 AM   #1
(male)

byrdganggoonies HB User
Someone tell me what this is

i need help

my face has become basically red all over on my face...cheeks, nose. my forehead is fine at the moment and skin looks normal. rest of my body the skin looks fine. now i use SPF30 sun tan lotion whenever im outside in the sun so i dont know how i couldve been burnt. ive tried aloe vera gel, eucerin to get rid of redness but it hasnt helped.

its not eczema or rosacea, ive looked at pictures and it doesnt look like that. maybe its a minor case or starting out.......my skin has been this way for over a year now. basically my whole face is now red all over.....the whole skin is tainted red.

ive also been breakin out with acne and nothing seems to help. benzoyl peroxide, face cleanser, apricot scrub, cetaphil......no change. it may clear it for a day and then it just acts up again.

at the top of my scalp on my forehead by the hairline my skin has actually been peelin off. in my hair i see skin flakes. ive been losing hair and the whole top of the crown is extremely thin with a very small number of follicles now

Closed Thread