It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2007, 04:25 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

nightowl2 HB User
Question Itchy skin in sometimes the same places..and with wet skin or ooze!

[FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]I will put bandaids on these skin conditions..and they are like small bites..but, I think that it really MIGHT be dry, dry skin..and then I rub them too much because they really itch alot..and after that..I end up having to put a bandaid on them because they itch tooo much..and then they start to ooze or get "wet" from either the oozing liquids coming out of the "itchy part" or they are part blood and part ooze!
Either way, I am not doin' so well!

What is this? I used to get these on my lower legs(I still get them but, more (if at all) in the summer time!
Is it just really dry skin..and the skin is just itchy like I have described it, or could it be related to diabetes..(I have type two..and I do get itchy..but usually on my feet ,legs and arms..and with NO oooze at all) if I eat too much carbs and sugars etc...I also have mild Lupus..sytemic..and discoid lupus along with fibromyaligia...what the heck is happening here?

anybody have a clue?

I am going to go and see my doctor this coming week!

Anybody think that they might know?

I have two "ooze itches" one is on the left side of my lower part of my cheek. Which I thought has finally healed..I had a bandaid on this for a while..and tried NOT to itch..it was extremely difficult...and I have had to replace the bandaid..but, eventually the bandaid was taken off..and I looked and today it appeared to be gone..only now, it itches again..and I think that it is oozing again!!!
I also have another itch on my chest..and I have not looked at this one, for long time..I have to remind myself NOT to itch or touch it..and that is difficult..because it also itches like crazy!!! I have medical tape over a bandaid on it!!!
I am not going to open it until I don't itch all that much from it...or unless the bandaid is a strange color...(I have used a clear type of bandaid...) when it turns a funny brownish color..I can tell it is time to change it! LOL!

Also, I could be allergic to the rubber of the bandaid too.This might be a part of the problem, but nevertheless, it STILL itches, and oozes!!! Any ideas here, by any chance?

thanks!!

nightowl, calling nightfoul!!!
I wanna itch, I wanna itch..but, I can't so I won't! ARRGH![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread