It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2007, 02:44 PM   #1
(male)

Hippo721 HB User
Chronic blistering and pealing on my fingers

For several years now, my fingers will break out in the following symptoms:

1 - small blisters just a couple of mm in diameter will form, most with water, some with a pus discharge.

2 - shortly thereafter, my skin will begin to peal rapidly, just on the finger tips, or sometimes at the base of the thumb, near the palm, with little blisters still occurring.

3 - the palm of both my hands will occasionly erupt with red dots, that do have a tingly itch, but are not bumpy, and appear to be below the top most layers of skin.

4 - the pealing skin isn't necessarily dried out, but some of it is, and the skin underneath is raw, bright red, and very sensitive.

I've recieved medication for it before, but it didn't seem to make a difference. This condition occurs every year in the fall, like it is right now, and some years in April. I figured I would ask, because it's worse this year than it ever has been.

I do not believe it's stress (which my doctor suggested some years ago), or fungus, because of it's cyclical regularity and it appears when I'm may not be stressed at all.

Anyone able to help me out?

Closed Thread