It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2007, 01:51 AM   #1
(male)

jbam HB User
Reactions to Washing Products

Hi,

I have problems using any soaps, shower els, deodorants, antiperspirants, moisturiser etc. Besides soap drying and irritating my skin whenever they are applied they also smell quite bad when applied. I am using [I]Aqueous Cream[/I] or sometimes [I]Silcoks Base[/I] to wash and moisturise so thats not a much of a problem any more, however I must use a deodorant or antiperspirant for obvious reasons, but I smell when I use them.

I've been to 3 doctors but and they couldn't help me at the time, I think this may be because at the time I didn't realise that these products where drying and irritating my skin, my skin always felt uncomfortable, tight and sore, I guess I was used to it. So all I told the doctor was that these products were making me smell. I can't believe how good my skin feels since I started using Aqueous Cream.

Could anyone recommend any products for me, I have tried all the conventional products available on the High Street? I need to use something to stop me smelling like sweat.

P.S. When I told the doctor that these products made me smell he was very surprised, he said it was a very unusual symptom. He recommend Aqueous Cream to me.

Last edited by jbam; 11-23-2007 at 01:54 AM.

Closed Thread