It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2007, 01:55 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

lylone HB User
Wierd Red patches on my chest and belly

Hey all,

I have this wierd red patch right about the crease of my breasts that has been there for about a week its about the size of a quarter. Also a few more smaller ones on my breasts and belly. They don't seem to itch, but when I press on them they hurt or lay on one it hurts. Except for the one big one they do resemble chicken pox, and hence my sister thinks that they are shingles. I did have chicken pox when I was 12. They have blistered or dried up or anything, just get really red when pressed or after I take a shower.
I have been under a lot of stress lately with my job. They have crappy insurance and are afraid to go to the doctor, since I the visit will come out of my pocket since I have exceeded my "fund" for the year.
They are not that painful, and are not growing any bigger, so what do you all think? How long does it take for shingles to go away?

Thanks,
Lyl

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread