It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2007, 09:05 AM   #1
(female)

bara81 HB User
itchys!

about 4 days ago i woke up with a few red bumps they looked like misquito bites,every day i woke up with more and more until today,i have woke up with none,there red,itchy and have like white middle,when you stratch they puss clear stuff and when they start to scab up they bleed even sometimes when you stratch they bleed alittel bit.i thought they were flea bites or bed bugs,but there not,i went to the doctor and he said it was just hives..but i take benahdyrel.and they dotn go away! so i dont think they are hives.i noticed that they dont hurt anymore either,they kinda hurt to touch.some still itch and hurt at the same time...they look like hives,but where the puss stuff comes out and where it crust,there is like a little hole/crater thing.

i also believe i have heat urticaria,because,everytime i get in the heat i get hives and red spots everywhere,i press on the red spots and they dont go away either,so i think i might have heat urticaria..

so thats why i believe it isnt hives that i have at the moment,because i take benadryel for the heat urticaria,and..they go away slowly.....these new things dont go away.

any ideas?

Last edited by bara81; 12-05-2007 at 12:36 PM. Reason: forgot something.

Old 12-05-2007, 12:50 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

neshee HB User
Re: itchys!

I think I have this too! I get them under my breasts and at the waistline (or where the pants band are). They are almost unbearable itchy! I also get that heat thing you are talking about....They usually only happen on my neck and upper chest though...I have never thought to take anything for them though. I was almost wondering if it could be either eczema or psoriasis?? My spots are a little smaller than a bite though....like you said flea bite or bed bug bite size...but my husband doesn't have them...and we share a bed....and bugs tend to like him more than me. Let me know if you find anything out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2007, 01:30 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

neshee HB User

Thanks! However, I get nervous of these things (I also have anxiety....which I know can trigger LOTS of different things), and have been searching the net for an answer...and of course scabies comes up....and that just panics me, however no one else in my family has it (and they would b/c it is so contagious). I only have like 3 spots under my one breast...and a few in my pant line. Is that heat urticaria? I will have to look that up, b/c I am curious....does that have pimple like qualities with a little hole in the middle as well?? I just have no clue. Sometimes these spots are just a long thin (1/8") line probably 1/2" to 1" long. They bunch up and get SOOOO itchy! If they don't go away soon, I will see a doc. Otherwise, I can deal with it. It is hard for me to believe it is from heat, b/c I live in NY, and right now, it is VERY cold!!! LOL!

Old 12-06-2007, 11:45 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

CaringMom HB User

Hello ladies. I'm glad to see this post as I posted the same thing this past summer. My husband and I both went through this. The little red bumps, itched like crazy !!!!!! Around our neck, my bra line, under arms, waist; basically any where there was a crease line. It lasted about 2 weeks for us but eventually went away. We also remember having this the year before. My daughter who lives away also had this as well as some of her friends. She said one friend told her that her doctor said it was some type of virus.?
I think it has to do with the heat. Anyways, glad we're not the only ones though I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I dread next summer already!

Closed Thread