It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2007, 05:26 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

melanie in mary HB User
Scalp Psorisis And Getting Desperate

Hi. I am new to this board and hope you all can help me. I have scalp psorisis. A doctor gave me some kind of lotion to squeeze on my scalp but it has not worked. Using vinegar on my scalp helps but after a while of doing the vinegar, using harsh shampoos, it worked some but now my hair is getting too fried by all these harsh treatments. I have naturally curly hair that is on the dry side so the treatments make the condition of my hair horrible! Can anyone recommend something, whether a homemade remedy or just something you have tried that helps. THANKS

Old 01-01-2008, 07:21 PM   #2
(female)

HollieJo123 HB User
Re: Scalp Psorisis And Getting Desperate

Hi Melanie

You are gonna love me.......DIPROLENE!........it is a prescription for scalp psorasis and is in lotion format so you can put in on morning and night and it wont make your hair all nasty and your head will prob clear up in a few days!...that is the brand name, it does come in generic, the drug is betamethasone dipropionate....05% lotion

I have been using it for years when I need it, tried many but this is the ONLY thing that absolutely works 100% of the time , I recommend it so much I wish I sold it!...get it from your doc,you'll be glad you did!....psorasis sucks!!!

now if you or anyone has a miracle skin cream/prescription, anything for me for the rest of my body that would be great!!! I have tried everything under the sun and nothing works well for me, thank God I've been lucky with atleast the scalp lotion.

Good Luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2008, 11:21 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

melanie in mary HB User

I have something called Betamethasone Valerate Lotion 0.01%. Is this the same thing as what you described?

Old 01-04-2008, 11:45 AM   #4
(female)

HollieJo123 HB User

no its not...its similar, but try the one I mentioned...its for the scalp and on the stronger side, bur works like a charm....

Closed Thread