It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2007, 02:27 PM   #1
(male)

pookey123 HB User
Swollen Feet and Hands

Hello everyone, i am new here. NIce place here. BUt anyway, I am 15 years old and dont really get sick too often. But this morning i woke up and my feet were swollen and itchy. But only when i'd move them is when theyd itch worse. AT first it was just my feet. But then later on when i'd move my hands and stretch them, theyd start to itch too. Now my fingers, toes, feet, and hands are all swollen and when i move them they itch. any help?

Old 12-29-2007, 07:25 PM   #2
(male)

ksaguy HB User
Re: Swollen Feet and Hands

[QUOTE=pookey123;3367321]Hello everyone, i am new here. NIce place here. BUt anyway, I am 15 years old and dont really get sick too often. But this morning i woke up and my feet were swollen and itchy. But only when i'd move them is when theyd itch worse. AT first it was just my feet. But then later on when i'd move my hands and stretch them, theyd start to itch too. Now my fingers, toes, feet, and hands are all swollen and when i move them they itch. any help?[/QUOTE]

hi there.
well it could be a range of things:
it could be something as simple as reaction to some allergy or something a bit serious like high insulin levels which results in low blood sugar levels (which my mom had and used to swell up too).

if the swelling and itchiness persists after 12 hours i suggest you to see a doctor.
and if you do, it would be great of you to post here as it may help someone in the similar situation.
Regards,

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread