It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2007, 05:49 AM   #1
(female)

shmal HB User
Indoor Tanning and SUPER dry skin...

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could recommend a skin lotion,cream etc that helps remoisturize dry flakey skin? I have tried a bunch but none seems to be working overly well. I know the best thing would probably be to stop tanning but..Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR~!

Old 01-01-2008, 07:11 PM   #2
(female)

HollieJo123 HB User
Re: Indoor Tanning and SUPER dry skin...

Hi....first off, you should slow your tanning, tanning in moderation is ok, just dont burn and dont be an addict!! it still is damaging to the skin. If you are going to continue to tan def use an indoor tanning lotion, I recommend Decadance by Fiji its a professional (sold in tanning salons, about $50 +/-) lotion that is made for extremely dry, irritated and cracked skin for ultra healing but is also a tanning accelerator lotion....I recently sold a tanning salon and have been in the biz for yrs.

As far as after tanning lotions, you should also use one immediately post tan as it will dry your skin AquaTini by Fiesta Sun is a decent one...any lotions will less fragrance and additives is best for healing the skin.........a good everyday hand and body lotion is good old Gold Bond, I finally tried it myself and its pretty darn good, you can get it right at the drug store for about 10 bucks and it does the trick, leaves a nice protective "coating" too...not the best smelling but you dont want that in your lotion anyways, use a nice body spray after for that and if you can spray it on your clothes to keep your skin fresh and moisturized!

Hope that helped!
Happy New Year

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2008, 04:30 PM   #3
(female)

shmal HB User
Re: Indoor Tanning and SUPER dry skin...

Thanks Ladies. Wow 50 bucks for tanning stuff... and I thought20 was crazy,lol! Good to know! It's funny I used to lecture my 2 younger sisters about tanning and the ill long term effects , And now here i am... I usually go 2 times a week max about 12 mins or so. ( heck my "chubby" looks better slightly colored as opposed to pale and white) Not like anyone is seeing it anyway! But thanks again I appreciate it!

Closed Thread