It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2008, 05:46 AM   #1
(female)

Katekate20 HB User
Some pimple like thing under my right breast

I am a 26 year old girl with large breasts. Actually i have developed something like a pimple under my right breast. most of it is under skin.I tried to squeeze it and something which comes from a blackhead came from it. also some blood came. It is somewhat painful to touch. Also, since few days i am having pain like thing in my right breast. actually i am having my periods now. is pain related to my periods?? what about the pimple?? should i worry??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2008, 03:22 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

CaringMom HB User
Re: Some pimple like thing under my right breast

The pain in your breast can very much be related to having your period. My breasts become very tender during that time.
As far as a pimple under your breast, it sounds like that's what it could be. If it doesn't go away, or becomes larger, it may be a cyst forming. Could be an ingrown hair also. I have a daughter who had this on the top of her breast. Keep it clean, use an anti bacterial ointment and keep an eye on it. If it worsens, see a doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2008, 05:57 PM   #3
(female)

interstate495 HB User

Hi, I have the same thing under my right breast it is very painful when you put any pressure on it, the doctor told me it's a cyst and I have a dermatology appointment next wednesday

Old 01-04-2008, 05:00 AM   #4
(female)

Katekate20 HB User

[QUOTE=hybrid2007;3373712]Hi, I have the same thing under my right breast it is very painful when you put any pressure on it, the doctor told me it's a cyst and I have a dermatology appointment next wednesday[/QUOTE]
hi, thanks for ur reply, bt puss comes out of it when i squeeze it. so, wht u say now???

Old 01-04-2008, 05:03 AM   #5
(female)

Katekate20 HB User

thanks a lot for showing concern, actually when i squeeze it hard, puss comes out of it. i vl use some antibacterial creme. thanks again

Old 01-04-2008, 09:54 AM   #6
(female)

interstate495 HB User

look on the internet at cyst, stuff can come out of them or it could just be a pimple, if you have it any longer than a couple of weeks and it is not going I would let the doctor look at it

Old 01-04-2008, 08:29 PM   #7
(female)

Mossflower HB User

You can also try cleaning it with hydrogen peroxide and when that dries, put the anitbacterial creme on. I would suggest cleaning it with peroxide every two or three hours during the day for a week or so to get all that pus cleaned out. If that doesn't work, see a doctor.

Good luck

[QUOTE=Katekate20;3374193]thanks a lot for showing concern, actually when i squeeze it hard, puss comes out of it. i vl use some antibacterial creme. thanks again[/QUOTE]

Closed Thread