It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2008, 02:07 PM   #1
(male)

fatality1911 HB User
Tired of all these moles, need some help please!

Okay it is time for me to get rid of these things. I think I would look 10 times better without these things on my face. The moles I have are all flat and are about 1/4 of a small pencil eraser in size (smaller actually..) and range from a slightly tan color to light brown to small black ones on my neck. I do not want to go to the doctor so any kind of freezing/laser removal is out of the question (there flat anyway, it would probably make a scar).

I've heard of all sorts of treatments ranging from apple cider vinegar, castor oil/baking soda, iodine, garlic...

----------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: I did have "bloodroot paste" on here but after some research on the pastes effects on moles and cancerous skin bumps, I decided to remove it. Apparently the pure paste can have a side effect on some skin. Which leaves the mole where the paste applied a deep crater filled with infection and puss. I even saw a picture of a man who had a tumor on his nose and used pure bloodroot paste on it, it infected the thing and swelled his nose and made it all red and in the end disfigured his nose by leaving a giant gaping hole in the side of the nostril when the paste ate through the cartilage and skin!

I know the dermatrend brand mole remover has in fact bloodroot paste in it but I believe this to be a diluted paste instead of pure. Either way I'm not going to be using or documenting ANY products that contain bloodroot. As they say, better safe than sorry.

And I am not here to promote one product over another, I am simply comparing each products ingredients and researching the ingredients nature and side effects.

Scroll down to "Ingredients" and you will find: Sanguinera Canadensis (Bloodroot paste), vegetable glycerin (coconut oil) , mineral salts, distilled water.

Now, whether bloodroot is capable of doing such damage to the skin is beyond me, for all I know it works very well but companies are hoaxing it to make it seem bad. But like I said earlier I would rather not find out if the side effects are true or not.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

So anyway, the only "natural home remedy" I've tried was the apple cider vinegar and I was testing it on a raised black mole on my arm. It did shrink the mole so it wasn't raised but it never got rid of it, probably because I stopped treatment; my skin was to irritated. And also probably because the acidity was only 5% (I heard you need at least 8%), any more than 5% and my skin would mutate or something =p.

But I'm not a weekend warrior, I'm here UNTIL I get these facial imperfections removed with a non-surgical home remedy one way or another. This thread will be kind of like a journal for me that way maybe somebody with the same problem as me will come across this and it will help them.

I'm going to start with baking soda/castor oil method but I heard you only use it on raised moles, not flat ones. Regardless I think I've heard the most success with this technique, so I'll give it a test run and try on a small flat light-tan mole on my face, and a darker brown (VERY slightly raised) one on my neck.

If this yields results I will continue to use on other moles. If not I will move onto Iodine, if that somehow doesn't manage to do anything then I will try a product called "Bio-T" which is a mole/wart remover that can be ordered online, and even better it is bloodroot free.

Any comments and criticism is welcome because make no mistake, I am NOT giving up and and I AM going to get rid of these things! I urge anyone who has ever felt embarrassed by these imprefections to post and share your experiences, problems, and cures you've tried.

Thanks,

Fatality

Last edited by moderator2; 01-05-2008 at 04:20 PM. Reason: posted commercial website

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread