It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2008, 12:46 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

pugdog HB User
Whiteheads

As a teen and young adult my skin was flawless but now I am 36 I have enlarged pores and whiteheads all over my face especially in the TZone. I have tried all of the products out there with no success. I pick at my face constantly and it leaves red marks but after they heal my skin is liveable for the next 2 days but then, whiteheads again.

I beleive the solution would be taking something internally but don't know what.

Anyone else have this problem and what do I do?

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2008, 04:59 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

chablis3 HB User
Re: Whiteheads

Hi pugdog, I have the same problem on the right side of my cheek. I never had any skin problems before except the occasional blemish. All of a sudden I have noticed a "rash" of whiteheads, just on the right side. I faithfully cleanse my face every morning and every night, and I don't wear makeup every day since I am retired. Interesting to find your post, because I have wondered myself how to get rid of them, other than picking and prodding! All of the market products seem to deal with blackheads, not what we are seeking.

Unfortunately I don't have an answer, but if you come up with something, please let me know.

Thanks,
Judy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-23-2008, 06:31 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Bulldogsandwich HB User

Sorry if im bumping and old thread but it could be your weakened ability to metabolize fats, and the oil is being released through your pores. Honestly, try drinking a ton of green tea, it helps your metabolism. If worst comes to worst, you will have to try pantethine, it's safe, just dont overdose. Research it

Old 01-31-2008, 10:37 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

chablis3 HB User

Thanks, bulldog, I just started to drink green tea. I will research the panthetine as I am not sure what that is. Darn whiteheads seem to appear in just one spot in my cheek area..no other place on my face at all.

Thanks for the info.

Judy

Closed Thread