It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2008, 01:31 PM   #1
(male)

DEEJARIAN HB User
What Are The Symptons Of Scabies ?

I Have Got Scabies On My Body And When I Sit On Sofa My Hips Become Hot And Also When My Penis Gets Erect , It Becomes Hot, Whole Body Becomes Hot When I Lay Down On Sofa, Is This A Allergy Problem ??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2008, 04:46 PM   #2
(male)

Pillbox HB User
Re: What Are The Symptons Of Scabies ?

Scabies causes severe itching, especially at night or after a bath. Sometimes if you look close enough you can see little burrows that the mites make. The itching is from the mites waste in the skin. Scabies love to get in cracks and crevices and in between the fingers and hide out. Being hot is not a symptom of having scabies I don't think. Not unless you mean hot like in burning after a shower or etc.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2008, 03:53 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

chablis3 HB User
Re: What Are The Symptons Of Scabies ?

Pillbox is right concerning the symptoms of scabies. My dad had scabies years ago, and then my children became infected. Have you been treated by a doctor for the scabies? I forget what my dad and children were put on as a medication, but it did take care of the problem quickly. Not sure why your feeling hot, but I do remember that was not a symptom when my family went through it.

Could it be an anxiety feeling? I know I get a kind of "hot flash" feeling when I get anxious.

Feel better,
Judy

Closed Thread