It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2008, 08:12 PM   #1
(male)

nowai HB User
Puffiness under eyes

I have puffiness below my eyes and its driving me nuts! I don't know how to get rid of it. Its hard to say how long they've been there for since I just might not have paid attention to it before, but I'm guessing some time after my late teens like 17 or so...I'm 21 now.

I've been trying to look up what causes it and the closest I could guess was something to do with my maxillary sinuses since the puffiness seems to be around that area. I went to a walk in clinic and asked a doctor about it, he looked at things, checked my blood pressure, did a sinus xray and everything was fine, no infections or anything. He sent me to get my blood tested and it was fine. I've been trying a sinus irrigation to maybe clear things up in there anyways if my sinuses are part of the problem but it doesn't seem to be doing anything...

I'm really frustrated with this. In good lighting it doesn't look too noticeable but in certain lighting it looks terrible like it casts a shadow on half of my face, I look like an old man who gets no sleep.

Anyways if anyone knows anything about this, I'd really appreciate your input.

And if it helps...
I'm a 21 year old male
Healthy balanced diet, rarely eat junk food, never use salt on food, and I drink lots of water
I do not take any form of medication or drugs
Non-smoker
Drink alcohol occasionally maybe once a month if that
No pets
Exercise regularly, weight lifting and running
I get moderate sleep, usually around 7 hours a day sometimes less, and more on weekends of course
No issues with allergies in the past, most i get is a bit of a sneeze in the spring

Last edited by moderator2; 01-16-2008 at 09:46 PM. Reason: please do not post pictures for any reason - as per the posting policy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread