It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2008, 09:35 AM   #1
(male)

beach8411 HB User
mole removal

I have a lot of moles, especially on my back, (maybe as many as 40) and I can't stand them. In the past I have seen a dermatologist, and they have cut out a few and done biopsies on them, but they have all been bengin. I would really like to get rid of all my moles. Recently I have been getting laser tattoo removal, and the laser technician has removed a few for me, but it expensive, and she doesn't want to remove anymore, and recommends I see a dermatologist for a screening. The laser tech told me that the dermatologist could probably freeze off all of my "nonsuspicious" moles for much cheaper than getting them lasered off, and that insurance might even pay for it. The problem is I keep calling dermatologist offices and they all tell me that they don't freeze moles, they shave them or cut them out. Well I don't want 40+ moles cut or shaved off my back, I want them frozen or lasered. I understand that they might want to cut out a few and biopsy them, but to do that to all of them is ridiculous. Why am I having trouble getting cooperation from these dermatologists? Has anyone on here ever successfully had a large number of moles removed?

Last edited by beach8411; 01-24-2008 at 09:38 AM.

Old 08-31-2008, 07:02 AM   #2
(male)

ace984 HB User
Re: mole removal

No i dont think anybody has.
ill give it to u straight, if u want all moles removed your going to be forking out thousands of dollars in surgery costs. Plus scarring.
try looking into home remedies, they wont work for all of your moles but they may for some. and its very cheap. im currently trying Apple Cidar Vinegar home removal for a mole and ive been looking to speak to somebody who has experience on the matter. ive tried many home remedies to remove a particular mole without success. ACV has diminished the mole and its about a quarter of the size but there is lots of burns from the ACV and i am very afriad of the permanent scarring that may occur.

Please somebody give me feedback.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread