It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2008, 04:31 AM   #1
(male)

kjarels HB User
Little bumps on both hands that itch like crazy!!

I have had this problem for a while now. I have little bumps on the tops of both hands and they itch like crazy. If I put hydrocoritisone on them it will clear up but as soon as I quit they come right back. What is this?? Is there something else I can try that will clear it up for good??

Old 01-31-2008, 06:23 AM   #2
(female)

angelik_pistol HB User
Re: Little bumps on both hands that itch like crazy!!

hmmm, im not sure if this is it, are they really tiny and kinda clear almost and looks like theyre filled with fluid? if so it could be psoriasis, i get mine on my hands as well and it sounds kinda similar to that when its at its worst, youre probly gonna want it checked out by ur doc tho. but if it is psoriasis, its as simple as getting a cream to put on, mines pretty much cleared up and i only use mine when my skin feels dry and it keeps it at bay. good luck,

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2008, 06:34 AM   #3
(male)

kjarels HB User

Yep and it itches like crazy and I scratch it and makes it worse. If I use the cortizone cream it will clear it up but just as soon as I quit using it, the problems comes back.

Old 01-31-2008, 05:23 PM   #4
(female)

horseygirl14 HB User

Sounds like it could be eczema. Eczema is known as the itch that rashes. It gets itchy, then you scratch, then you get the little red bumps. When I was pregnant with my daughter I got it on my wedding ring finger. Cortisone cream usually helps clear up eczema, especially if it's a mild case. If you do a lot of cleaning / washing with your hands - wear rubber gloves and try not to keep your hands wet all the time. Keep them moisturized as well - this sometimes helps. Eczema unfortunately is a vicious cycle. It itches, you scratch and the cycle keeps going around and around.

Good luck.

Old 01-31-2008, 05:57 PM   #5
(male)

kjarels HB User

Yep this sounds exactly what is happening to me.

Closed Thread