It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2008, 09:48 AM   #1
(female)

karen1964 HB User
Birth like mark on neck (both sides) due to skin pigmentation

Hi,

I wonder if anyone else out there has the same problem. I burnt myself in my younger days sunbathing and about 5 years ago the skin on my neck became red and now it looks like I've got a birthmark that travels from my ear round to near my throat. The doctor said it was pigmentation but I'm so conscious of it that I cover it up with makeup whenever I need to go out, but this proves to be a problem when I'm wearing a shirt as the makeup goes all over it. Would anyone know a way of fading it or what I could do to make it go away!

Many thanks,

Karen

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
perfectly circular light brown mark on my neck dis0rder General Health 0 06-29-2009 04:08 AM
Have PCOS and Dark Patches around neck LBH02 Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) 6 03-27-2008 01:58 PM
Cause Behind Tightness Of Left Side Of Forehead, Head And Neck? Jerry1985 General Health 12 12-13-2007 11:21 PM
Life after TT...the two week mark ramaril Thyroid Disorders 5 10-20-2005 12:39 PM
Mary & all, on V-neck pigmentation VeeJ Lupus 9 01-11-2005 04:53 AM