It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2008, 08:25 PM   #1
(male)

TheTwo^Pigeons HB User
Stretch Marks 18 year old male.

Hey I'm an 18 year old guy and I have a few questions about the stretch marks on my body. First of all I'm medium sized, not overweight at all but have slight love handles and a little bit of a belly. Basically I've had horizontal stretch marks on my back for a couple of years now, they're contained in a small area but there's quite a few. It took them 1 year at least but they're fading now, most of them have gone and there are just a few straddlers left which is good. However I've noticed some new redish marks right at the bottom of my thighs, one leg has it worse than the other and some are on the top of my calves but they are quite small. I hadn't really noticed them untill a month or two ago and they've just stayed the same since then. So I was wondering if this is just puberty, although I'm in the late stages and I haven't really noticed growing, even though my Mum has said that my legs have gotten a lot bigger but not particularly recently. Is there cause for alarm? Because on some websites I've read that without a growth spurt it could be something else like Cushings, and I haven't noticed a spurt or could it just be from months ago and it's just taking a long time to heal?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread