It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2008, 09:20 PM   #1
(female)

xxaxsxh HB User
Exclamation Mysterious "dent" on skin! Help!

For about a few months, my chest has been itching a lot, but only in one certain spot. I never really payed attention to it until recently. I noticed that it is very red, and I've tried lotion on it, because it's also very dry and smooth. Lately, some sort of "dent" has appeared and now it itches even worse and it has become more red. The dent is about the size of a small pinky nail, but the redness around it is about the size of a quarter. The dent looks like someone cut a little bit of my skin out and it's healed and turned into a scar. But nothing has happened to that spot on my skin, it just randomly appeared.

So, my question is: [B]Does anyone know what this is?[/B] And should I go to a doctor? I'm kind of scared because it itches so bad and the irritation is getting worse every day. The dent seems to be getting bigger, as well.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
"Mostly happy"about says it all...so that will be my name here. mostlyhappy76 Aging Issues 7 05-18-2008 05:58 AM
The Results are in "NORMAL" Danijela Thyroid Disorders 6 02-20-2008 06:19 PM
Fat transfer vs. Sculptra for face "dent" KayB Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery 0 08-14-2006 10:09 AM
"Simple" Kidney Cyst HH3 General Health 14 07-15-2006 06:57 PM
What is "SUDAMONIS"? Anyone know anything about this? t_411 Lung & Respiratory Disorders / COPD 15 06-17-2006 07:03 AM