It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2008, 11:17 AM   #1
(female)

worried1984 HB User
Exclamation skin colored "mole like" bumps

Ive been getting these on my inner thighs for about a year now. I thought maybe it was some sort of std.. because about a month and a half before i started getting these i started sleeping with my current boyfriend. hes only ever been with 3 other women, and hes not the type to just jump into the sack with someone.. all of his past intimate relationships were all long term. so i didnt think that could be the problem. ive looked up all sorts of things online to see if anything resembles what im having an issue with. they are painless, and look like those skin colored moles you sometimes see on peoples necks,they start out like small bumps on the skin and then seem to grow and stay for long periods of time. but i only have one or two at a time. im just really scared, but am too scared to go to a doc. please help.

Old 04-08-2008, 10:55 AM   #2
(male)

ranstl HB User
Re: skin colored "mole like" bumps

I believe I have the same thing. I have had a single "bump" for probably a year or so. There is no fluid in the bump, and it gets irritated when it gets rubbed a lot. I've tried prid sav, as well as neosporin. Nothing will make it go away. Any ideas anyone?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread