It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2008, 06:43 PM   #1
(male)

wid116 HB User
Weird, pus leaking holes in my... crack

I guess this is the right forum. This is all going to sound really, really gross and I'm very sorry. Just bare with me. Around late March, I noticed there was blood in my buttcrack (sorry, I don't know a better word). It wasn't coming out of my anus, nor was there any blood in my feces. I felt a sore area a couple inches above my anus (near where crack starts), and assumed I had a cut or something. I couldn't really look or check things out, because I'm really hairy. I haven't found anymore blood, but that same area is still sore and bothering me from time to time, like when I sit. So today, I felt something sticky in my crack. I discovered it was something that I'm guessing is pus. So, I shaved the area that was sore so I could get a good look, and I noticed what seemed like two very small holes, vertical of each other. They weren't red or inflammed, they just simply look like two tiny holes. However, pus was leaking out of one of the holes. I'm guessing this is the same area where the blood came out in late March. What in the world is this? It seems so bizarre. It doesn't seem like a bug bite or anything. Can someone please help me out? Also, I'm only 19 years old, if that helps with anything.

Last edited by wid116; 05-04-2008 at 06:44 PM.

Old 05-05-2008, 09:07 AM   #2
(female)

angabeth HB User
Re: Weird, pus leaking holes in my... crack

[QUOTE=wid116;3557053]I guess this is the right forum. This is all going to sound really, really gross and I'm very sorry. Just bare with me. Around late March, I noticed there was blood in my buttcrack (sorry, I don't know a better word). It wasn't coming out of my anus, nor was there any blood in my feces. I felt a sore area a couple inches above my anus (near where crack starts), and assumed I had a cut or something. I couldn't really look or check things out, because I'm really hairy. I haven't found anymore blood, but that same area is still sore and bothering me from time to time, like when I sit. So today, I felt something sticky in my crack. I discovered it was something that I'm guessing is pus. So, I shaved the area that was sore so I could get a good look, and I noticed what seemed like two very small holes, vertical of each other. They weren't red or inflammed, they just simply look like two tiny holes. However, pus was leaking out of one of the holes. I'm guessing this is the same area where the blood came out in late March. What in the world is this? It seems so bizarre. It doesn't seem like a bug bite or anything. Can someone please help me out? Also, I'm only 19 years old, if that helps with anything.[/QUOTE]

Hello, DONT PANIC!
Your problem sounds very much like a pilonidal sinus. It is a problem usually found in young men with hairy bum cracks, and can be made worse by prolonged sitting, but is often just caused by anatomy, hormones and bad luck. Please dont be embarassed, your doctor will have seen hundreds of these, but you will need some antibiotics to clear the infection. These things can keep re occurring, and you may need an operation in future if this happens to you repeatedly. Please see your Doctor soon as they can get really uncomfortable. Hope this helps, all the best,
Angela

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-05-2008, 04:16 PM   #3
(male)

wid116 HB User

So, I just go to a regular doctor for this? No one specialized in something or anything?

Old 05-06-2008, 11:14 AM   #4
(female)

angabeth HB User

Hi, not really sure how it works in the States. In England this would be a problem to take to the General Practitioner(community doctor), who might then refer on to a General Surgeon( hospital based).I would think that most General Surgeons would have experience of caring for someone with a pilonidal sinus, or could advise who to see. Good luck, Angela

Old 05-10-2008, 10:58 AM   #5
(female)

dkw711 HB User

I had this too when I was 14 years old. I was told it was a polynoidal cyst and had it removed surgically. Then Walah! It's gone. It's very common.

Closed Thread