It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2008, 03:22 PM   #1
(male)

mufc18 HB User
Itchy skin around the nether regions!!!

Ive been suffering for years with this problem and now I cant take it anymore can anyone help me!?It comes ang goes on a daily basis some days better than others.The skin between my scrotum and anus and around the anus goes very dry and itches like you cant believe.I leave it as long as i can but it becomes so itchy and often feels like something is biting and its not an STD!! Ive tried a number of creams ranging from suda-cream to canisten HC but it only helps fo a short period.Im very clean and healthy but I cannot get rid of this problem which has become a way of life.I have at times scratched so badly that it bleeds and often scratch in my sleep.One other point is that when i have drunk alchol the problem seems to get worse.I hope somebody out there can help me.

Old 10-28-2008, 04:49 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

willy8512 HB User
Re: Itchy skin around the nether regions!!!

It's eczema You need to cut down on washing. use cool shower with a natural soap or oil based soap. Use Vaseline or eucerin after shower. it's important to not scratch the area or rub with towel. Apply moisturizer immediately after shower. In the worst case use cortisone ointment but only for a week. This could make problem worse if you do it to often.
I get it in the same area. Sometimes on my neck, ankles etc.
Stress makes it worse as does scratching.
Things to check Laundry detergent, dryer pads, soap, shampoo and definitely diet. You could be allergic to any one of a billion things.
Look up eczema

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-29-2008, 06:14 AM   #3
(male)

mufc18 HB User
Re: Itchy skin around the nether regions!!!

Thanks for the advice regarding my problem,i will try your advice out and hopefully i may get some results.Thanks again for taking time to answer.cheers

Closed Thread