It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2009, 02:20 PM   #1
(female)

LUITINGS HB User
Lump of finger joint

I have a lump on the first joint of my middle finger. It looks like a blister but there is no fluid in it and is hard to touch. It isn't painful, but it looks ugly and sore. I know it's not arthitis as I have other fingers affected by arthitis. This is just a lump sitting on top of the finger joint. What could this be and how can I get rid of it? Michelle

Old 02-22-2009, 08:42 AM   #2
(male)

GerryZ HB User
Re: Lump of finger joint

[QUOTE=LUITINGS;3886190]I have a lump on the first joint of my middle finger. It looks like a blister but there is no fluid in it and is hard to touch. It isn't painful, but it looks ugly and sore. I know it's not arthitis as I have other fingers affected by arthitis. This is just a lump sitting on top of the finger joint. What could this be and how can I get rid of it? Michelle[/QUOTE]

I have a similar lump on the first joint below the fingernail of my right hand pointer finger. It is off to the side and the size of a small pea. It restricts me from completely bending my finger closed like I can with my left hand and it is also painful if pressed upon. It does not appear discolored or fluid filled. I am going to go to a doctor to have it examined and will report my findings.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread