This is kind of bizarre. I've noticed this the past week or so. Whenever I eat chocolate, these marks start popping up on my left arm. They look like chocolate stains. but the way I eat the chocolate, and the fact that it's never melting, makes me believe that there's no way it could drip down to my arm. So it doesn't make any sense. I don't know how they get there. I either clean it off, or they go away on their own after a while. I've never experienced or heard of this before.
Has anyone ever heard of or experienced this before? Thanks.