It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2009, 01:49 PM   #1
(female)

Grumpy78 HB User
Arrow Dark spot / discoloration

Hello,
I am not sure if anybody can help on here.
I have olive skin, last year I got this dark spot caused by a pimple ... then the summer, tan etc .... in the winter it got a little lighter (with time, a year or so passed) .... but then I decided to put this "Brown Spot Night Gel" by REVIVE labs and made it darker again instead of lighter!!!...

My question is, does anybody on here have olive/darkish skin type? I feel like I am the only one with dark skin with this problem because all these creams are good for light skin people ... hydroquinone, for light skin people, this brown spot gel with glycolic acid, didn't help ....
Am I doing something wrong?

how can I fix this?
I know laser might help, I called an office and I spoke to an aesthetician .... I asked how much she would charge and she said $25 .... $25?? other places cost $300 so I got a little confused ... then though she said she won't be able to help because she spot is too deep into the skin ... uh?? How can she know without seeing it? I think she got scared because I asked her if there is also a doc who supervises in the office.

Anyway ... I can't spend $300 for a laser treatment for such a small thing ... a small thing but still sort of noticeable.

Any suggestions ?

I heard that natural remedies include using lemon ,,, although, again I believe that works better for fair skin!!!!
What can I put on my olive skin?? Maybe some vitaming E OIL??? But would it do anything at all???

Thanks for any help

Last edited by Grumpy78; 03-20-2009 at 01:51 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread