It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2009, 10:10 AM   #1
(female)

tecilane HB User
Pimples/rash on side of mouth

I've been breaking out with pimple/rash on both sides of my mouth where the laugh lines are. Started with dry skin under the nose, and then spread to the sides of my mouth. My dermatologist told me before that I could be allergic to toothpaste and to try Sensodine and gave me a Locoid Lipocream to use. I tried and something still triggered the breakout. It could get better for a day and then back red, small pimples, rash like breakout again next day. I also read that it could be from a allergy medicine that I am taking for the hives breakout that I get. So confused!!!
Help....
Theresa Lane

Old 08-12-2009, 08:11 PM   #2
(female)

mtngal HB User
Re: Pimples/rash on side of mouth

When I had a red rash in the corners and sides of my mouth and even some around my nostrils, the dermatologist told me it was a bacterial infection and gave me some minosine--small capsules. In about two to three days, it started clearing up. He gave me about three weeks of the drug and I have never had a rash there again. You might ask about that.
Marty

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread