It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2009, 08:36 PM   #1
(male)

till HB User
Penis Fungus

I have what I believe fungus on my penis glans for 7 months. It appeared a couple days after an encounter with a woman. I went to my family doctor and he said it was yeast and gave me clotrimaderm. I have also used viaderm and oral perscription drugs. Also tea tree oil oil of oregeno boric acid cream. I seen a uroligist and he said it was a yeast infection. I seen a dermatolagist and he said it was nothing it was in my head. My symptoms are a rash at the end of my penis and the skin on my glans have changed and it looks wrinkled. I have itching in the entire groin area. I also have excess sweating in the groin, I am not sure if this is related or not. Pro biotic has seemed to help easy the symptoms but not clear it. If anyone has had this please let me know what you did to rid yourself of this.

Old 09-01-2009, 10:01 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

point08 HB User
Re: Penis Fungus

Tea tree oil and oil of oregano are well known antifungals and ought to work. Also try baking soda. mix a tsp of baking soda in half a glass of warm water and apply several times a day for a few days.
Also switch to boxer shorts that have a loose leg opening. This will allow air to circulate in that area. Briefs make perfect breeding grounds by providing warmth, moistness and darkness.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply