It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2009, 06:52 AM   #1
(female)

michelle15958 HB User
waking up with lines on my face

hi every one dose any one have any ideas for stopping lines on the side of your face they seem to be getting worse as i get older the wrinkle don,t spring out like they used to is there a antiageing pillow or something that any one may of used
Michelle

Old 11-17-2009, 11:14 PM   #2
(female)

Brooke12 HB User
Re: waking up with lines on my face

I've read to use satin pillow cases, which I went out and bought right away, two years ago. I don't know if they work or not, honestly, but I have them. Actually I might have heard about that on Oprah.

Best is to not sleep on your stomach or your sides. Good luck, I can't do it! I do not sleep on my stomach, but I cannot sleep on my back, so that only leaves my sides. My problem is mostly my eyes. I wake up and you can see how I have slept for hours with my skin folding over on the outside of my eyes. It is so discouraging. I try so hard to sleep a certain way so my eyes are off the pillow.

I also have one eyebrow that is now lower than the other, and the doctor told me that is from sleeping on that side. Imagine, for hours your face is put into a position of your skin pulling. We would never pull it like that for even two seconds if we were awake!

When you are young it just goes away, as you get older it takes longer, and then when you get older still...it stays!

If you can sleep on your back, do that. At least try to stop sleeping on your stomach. That is worse than the sides.

Last edited by Brooke12; 11-17-2009 at 11:15 PM. Reason: spelling

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread