It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
(male)

kvanbeek HB User
My skin doesn't seem to heal right.

For the past few years I've been noticing that all my cuts, scrapes, and blisters and have been turning into nasty scars. Not only do they turn into scars, they also seem to be taking a noticeably long time to heal. When I was younger, I had a nice wipe-out on my scooter (who didn't?) and I remember I had a huge gash on my left side. But it healed up in no time and I don't even have a scar to prove it happened... I'm only 21 now but I feel if I did the same thing it would take months to heal and the whole wound would turn into one big scar. I read that Diabetes causes wounds to heal slowly but I'm really hoping that's not what it is. I got this blister about a week ago, maybe a little longer, but it still hasn't healed, and it seems like it's gonna be a scar once it does heal. Maybe I'm over-reacting, but if anyone could give me advice, or reassurance that I'm fine, I would greatly appreciate it. Or if you need to know any other information, just ask.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Red spots on skin, various other symptoms (?) thomas84 Cancer 2 01-23-2010 02:43 PM
problem with skin on ear rosequartz Skin Problems 3 02-04-2008 01:22 PM
Coconut oil for ALL skin types! Highly Recommended and inexpensive! Bulldogsandwich Acne 0 02-02-2008 06:32 AM
Skin Cancer and RSD aicirtapo Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) 4 10-31-2007 11:50 PM
PLEASE HELP! SKIN RUINED "NEED ADVICE" tracy1970 Acne 35 01-16-2006 08:02 PM

Tags
blisters, cuts, healing, scars